Bible Verses
New Bible Verses

Friday, March 4, 2011

Inspired by my Daughters

                 Seeing my daughters' successes make me always happy. I have three beautiful daughters and three sons, the youngest died at the age of eighteen.  Looking at all my grandchildren reminds me at how blessed I am. They are good-looking guys. I have a photographer granddaughter whose works reminded me of my talent in the arts. My daughters' husbands are all nice and understanding.
                 The boys never fail to charm us. My co- teachers always tell me how blessed I am for having beautiful granddaughter  and handsome grandsons.  Really, these guys make us feel happy. I am truly inspire to write blogs for them  and others to read which in the process, they would learn something.

No comments:

Post a Comment