Bible Verses
New Bible Verses

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Stage Decoration

              My extra work as stage decorator in the school did not earn me compensation.  It is service beyond the call of duty. I cut letters after office hours, even bringing  the materials at home. For 38 years, I am always assigned to decorate  the stage during programs -Filipino Week, Nutrition Month, Foundation Day, Commencement Exercises , among others.  Last March , I suggested that we  use the tarpaulin and for the first time, I was able to relax a bit. My stock of letters  made from styrofoam are stored in  a cabinet. I will soon recycle the styrofoam into Christmas decors. 
            I got my first assignment on stage decoration when I was in college. I was a student teacher that time and the high school principal requested me to decorate the stage.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment