Bible Verses
New Bible Verses

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Pray the Holy Rosary

This is link of  Sr. Elena about the earth''s future and it is gaining ground.  Events of the earth are proofs. Please pray the Holy Rosary everyday of your life. I want people to believe before it is too late, I had a vision of how the devil looks like when I got sick and confined at the hospital. There were hundreds of them who tried to weaken my faith and get  me. It was only my firm belief in God that saved me from possible death through heart attack. I had my first illness in my heart . I prayed  and prayed and it saved me from death.  Pray the Holy Rosary everyday before it is too late. 

You may type on you tube " Sr. Elena warns of Russia and their secret armies "  Read the details
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6OabtdTwCo&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment