Bible Verses
New Bible Verses

Sunday, October 3, 2010

My real ambition in Life

        Much as I have the qualities and the quantities to become a school principal , I never worked out my papers. to  become a school principal  I passed the principal's examination and had been appointed officer in charge many times. I am outsmarted by my co-teachers. 
        My looks are simple. I do not wear make-up. Hardships and trials  are  my companions in life. .  I almost died when I was young, having been  thrown into the river by my cousin even if I did  not know how to swim. I almost died of heart ailment. GOD must be hearing me all the times. I keep hoping and praying to enter the Kingdom of Heaven , my real ambition in life.  God has been good to us these past years.My family can eat good food, enjoy amenities in life, courtesy of my children. But no one can give me the happiness I longed for, the Kingdom of Heaven. It is only God who can give me that. I had a vision of devils  which I fought against with the help of God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. Mama Mary  helped me, too. I prayed fervently.and the devils vanished from my vision after three to four days  of praying.
        I had learned  the practice of the old folks to say " Tabi po" ( Excuse me ) every time I urinate in the dark or in unknown place.  It is now taboo for me.  Why asked the unknown bad spirits  for excuses to urinate. Afraid of bad things to happen ?   I asked God to accompany me when I urinate anywhere in the dark because the devil is always afraid of God. When I am afraid, I asked God to be at my side because I am in fear. God was really there because after some minutes my heartbeat comes back to normal.
        I hope and pray that my children share the same ambition with determination to go to heaven. and to practice living free of sin.  GOD BLESS US ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment