Bible Verses
New Bible Verses

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to All Mothers.

             Today is a red -letter day for me . This day , the Filipinos around the world are happy for the triumph of Manny " Pacman" Pacquiao in boxing by defeating Sugar Shane Mosley via unanimous decision at MGM grand arena. My daughter, Ma. Clarinda, and her husband, Tommy were there witnessing the boxing live. They are celebrating their 2nd wedding anniversary in Las Vegas, Nevada and it is a double celebration for them. 
            Tommy is a big fan of Manny Pacquiao.  Just today, I received a bouquet of roses, courtesy of Tommy and Claire . Thank you so much. I love you both and Kaegan. I also received greetings from my daughters and sons.  Thank you  and Happy Mother's Day to all Mothers around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment